MISTRAL worksurfaces are manufactured from a surfacing material composed of an enhanced acrylic-based resin compound and natural mineral. MISTRAL’s benefits come from both the format of the product itself and the characteristics of our solid surface material.
- At the heart of every MISTRAL kitchen are the seamless joints that discreetly form one continuous surface that flows around the room as if moulded from a single piece.
- MISTRAL is made entirely of solid surface material. This allows it to be angled and curved to fit your design effortlessly. MISTRAL’s endless options give you the advantage of being able to create unique features and bring your ideas to life.
- MISTRAL is a strong and durable surface and will cope well with the rigours of day to day use in the home. It also has good levels of chemical and heat resistance.
- MISTRAL is smooth and non-porous so it is inherently hygienic and resistant to staining without needing to be sealed. MISTRAL’s non porous surface does not allow stains to penetrate. Any spills can simply be wiped clean with a cloth and soapy water, or with the assistance of a general household cleaner for more stubborn substances.
- Unlike most other worktop materials, the surface of MISTRAL can be sanded. This means it can be refinished at any time during its life to remove any general wear and tear marks that may have accumulated, leaving it looking as good as new.
- MISTRAL’s beautiful appearance and valuable physical qualities are backed up by a field-tested 10 Year manufacturer’s warranty. MISTRAL has been installed, tested and proven in a variety of tough commercial applications before being utilised in the residential sector.